Assist investigators in the forefront of neuroimaging research. Support a web-based research data repository, helping faculty and staff by removing the technical hurdles involved in handling digital imaging data. This job opportunity combines help desk support, documentation, training, and software testing with a chance for career growth into software development. Although imaging experience would be an asset, it is definitely not necessary.
To learn more about a few of the research studies this position will support, please visit: http://nrg.wustl.edu/nrg-projects/more-projects.
- High school or GED required. Minimum of two years experience in some aspect of the field of Information Technology required. Certification or a degree in some aspect of Information Technology may also substitute for required experience on a year-for-basis.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot general internet and browser issues
- Strong customer service skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Some familiarity with scripting in Linux/UNIX
To apply for this position:
Go to jobs.wustl.edu, job ID 35958